Friday, November 07, 2008

Recurring Dreams

My nights were silent and smooth with not even a single clock tick heard in between those vast hours.
But, not any more..!
I see these recurring dreams and my sleeps are broken. It is quite unbelievable that the same dream repeats in its entirety or a similar one unvails with the same outcome. I really do not know why I am seeing such dreams at this point in my life.
"I mean, I am not a student anymore to fail in an exam?!"
"That too, Biology??!!"
"Hello, I did engineering!!!!!"
Recurring Dreams.....
Plot #1
Back to my college days.
Final semester.
Study leave is almost over and the exams are about to start within one or two days. Ofcourse I have studied everything except this subject called Biology (What the...!!). Did I purposefully avoided that?? Yeah, I must have, because I remember it had one long chapter on "I dont remember what" and I did not want to go through it.
I am about to fail.
I realise that.
And I am tensed.
Plot #2
This was the recent one.
Subject is different, English I guess....., (Hello, I did Engineeeeringgggggggg!!!!).
Exam hall....,
My pass or fail depends on the person sitting next to me and I want some inspiration from whatever he had written.
But the examiner is too smart and she is about to move me to an isolated place!
I see trouble!
Almost the same plot, the same tensed situation, and the fear of failure...; both these dreams had plenty in common.
It kills.....
But I must say one thing.
The relief that we find once we wakeup...
The realisation that it was just a dream......
Oh, Blizz...... ;-)
Signed: Sreeram R Warrier ( phew! )

No comments: