Saturday, July 30, 2005

Thalayanamanthram!!

Prologue:
In Cyber Town, a browsing centre in Kottayam. Now sitting in between two chicks . A fair one to my right and a dark yet cute girl to my left (whose Y! id which i foundout to be deepasusanxx, where xx=a number!! ;) Wow!!
Chapter 1.
Came home early this morning as my father was not that well. He says, he has a mild fever. I seriously doubt that now a days, he is making a conscious attempt to have something like this or a muscle pain, or atleast a cold for the weekend. And then calls me, to see whether I am coming or not on that weekend. ;) Poor He. This is the first time in his life that he is swamped in loneliness.
Usually, on every month when I reaches home , I observe atleast one dramatic change in him.Recently I watched this in absolute shock and disbelief when my father called my mother to see a malayalam mega serial (forgot its name!). My father, as I know him, is someone who is not that much inclined towards such soapy things. Changed. Now there is no more competition for the remote control between them atleast. But in their agreement at this , the one who had to suffer the most is poor me. She gave me a cute smile when I asked her on how she managed to drag him into this.And then said in a low voice making sure that my father is nowhere near.
"Thalayanamanthram"!! ;)
This is one reason why I respect girls. They got immense potentials in them.First recognized by Indra, who had sent Menaka to distract Viswamithra from his Yaga, now this same principle is being put into effect by most of the I.T companies as well as the consulting agencies. They recruiting cute voices as their HR personals!
Epilogue:
One of my junior gals from electrical, recently got appointed as the HR of IBS,Technopark. I predict a grand shoot in their sharevalue.
Signed Sreeram R.Warrier

2 comments:

Sujoo said...

Right Said Fred...:P:P

Anonymous said...

Sreeram,I have seen the same thing happen at my home as well. My late dad used to say he couldnt do anything else other than to see the soap opera at a time when his better half was so deeply immersed in the serial that she often discussed the problems faced by the characters rather than hers or the family's! So he had no other option other than to try to understand the problems faced by them and to give a categorical nod to whatever solution amma came up with to all those conundrums.

Seems that the "Pillow Hymn" works best by the time the elder half retires from service !