Saturday, July 09, 2005

Seeking Truth.....

Mind was kinda blocked for the past one year i guess...Or more???
Yeah, I was laughing, joking, and having fun all these times but deep inside I always felt that something is missing. And I always had this feeling haunting me.
"Sreeram,You are missing something." My innervoice.
The most sickening part of all these is that I am still unable to sense what it is that is missing. Only thing I know is that it haunts me!!! It works as if someone is remainding me of something, in a strange way, giving me clues that i am not able to understand. Sometimes in a frightening way, questioning even my own existence. Or I must put that in a different way, the purpose of my existence.

I am a firm believer of Karma. I believe that each individual's very existence is to perform that Karma before going back to where he/she came from. We are equipped with special skills to perform that special duty. Focussing the energy,the skills, on that special duty, and performing it without compromise, I guess, is the way to Moksha. This is one reason why I really envy those soldiers who gave their life for the motherland. A noble cause, they knew it, and performed it without fall. This is the same reason why I admire researchers, scientists, scholars and all those big and small people who blindly follow some strange concepts,which they claim to be truth,reality.... God bless them!!
How long will it take for me to understand that special duty of mine,I wonder!!! Yeah! I am an ignorant creep, unable to realise my life goal.
Or do i already know it????
Signed Sreeram R.Warrier




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought u said you were very non-religious.. hmm..

Sreeram R Warrier said...

I am a religious person.
The always present "chandana kuri" on my forehead echoes it. ;)

Hard fact:
I'v never met a person named "anonymous" in my entire life.Then how wud I tell u anyway?
:P

Sujoo said...

Ya..sree. I agree. But then its very important to focus our 'dhyana' on to the realization of our 'karma'. Being practical in this worldly life is also one of those...as krishna says !!

Adarsh A. Varghese said...

You got very philosophical blog here! Makes interesting reading, nice work!

MadV said...

As life goes on you'll come to know about your destiny. We have no time machines yaar.

To the visitors: Sreeram has quoted few words from Indian Epics. You dont necessarily need to be religious to use it. So a talk about religion is completely immaterial in this context.

Sreeram R Warrier said...

Time machines do exist,in the form of intuitions, predictions, calculations etc. Only thing is that, the human brain in not powerful enough to understand the powers of the mind as these are results of the mind.

Only a religious person can understand the true essence of Epics as these are highly religious.